The OnePlusOne “Insanity Week” Giveaway has been announced. Starting today there will be a giveaway for this week. Normally, OnePlus offer participants the chance to win an invite for the highly sought after smartphone but this time around, it gets even better. Contestants have the chance of winning a free OnePlus One and all they have to do is follow a few simple steps.
Steps that people have to do:
- Spread the news on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- Fill out and submit a Google Form and follow the general rules.
- People can only do one submission per day.
- No throwaway emails are allowed
- The “Insanity Week” giveaway is only open to the 16 OnePlus One launch countries. The countries are: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, China, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and the United States.
“Insanity Week will be a five day event. On this Monday, Day 1 of Insanity Week, one lucky winner will be randomly selected and awarded a free OnePlus One,” says OnePlus. “The chances may seem slim at first but that could all change if you help us spread the word about #OnePlus #InsanityWeek on social media. Each day we will post a different challenge for you to complete. Don’t forget to submit the new Google Form we post every day of the contest or you’ll miss out on that day’s giveaway! Once you’ve done that, start sharing. The winners will be randomly selected and a batch will be announced every few hours.”
“Exactly how many phones are we giving away? Well, that all depends on you guys and how much you can spread the word on social media. That means if you want to increase your chance of winning a free OnePlus One (we’re not talking invites here—this is a free phone), just share the love. No need to spam your friends and family, but we’re hoping each of you can contribute in order to heighten the chances for everyone here.”
This giveaway starts today and lasts until Friday. The details can be found here.