After 25 years after the original launch of the Atari Lynx and the classic puzzle game, Chip’s Challenge, the game’s successor, Chuck’s Challenge 3D is about to get a big content update.
The Flummery update includes loads of new content that gives fans of Chip’s Challenge & Chuckle’s Challenge the features they’ve been asking for. The update will be launched next Monday, 20 October 2014.
“It’s been 25 years since I originally designed Chip’s Challenge,”designer Chuck Sommerville said. “Over the last 6 months we’ve rebuilt Chuck’s Challenge 3D and Flummery is the icing on the cake. It includes the content that fans have been requesting for over two decades.”
The update will contain:
- a tougher set of 25 levels with a new background
- + Two hats instead of just one when the player complete Flummery
- + Three music tracks to listen to in game
- + 12 game elements with seven additional game objects as well as five new pets
- Steam Workshop integration to let people discover and discuss levels that they create
Chuck’s Challenge 3D is available on PC, Mac, and Linux and is $9.99